The valuations done under the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), are especially demanded by international markets. ST Sociedad de Tasación gathers deep knowledge in the Spanish Real Estate Market and has more than thirty years of leading presence in the Spanish Real Estate Industry.
We are experts in valuations and therefore we deliver Appraisals according to the IVS (International Valuation Standards) standards and under the professional and ethical standards of the Red Book by our team of technical experts designated MRICS by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Those also have expert working teams of, naval, agricultural, industrial and mining engineers as well as architects with high qualification and experience in their respective areas of activity and in their local markets.
- Survey done according to RICS standards (Not for Finance in Spain purposes)
- We do a property visit, include floormap and pictures of the property at the valuation
- We measure the real surface of the property
- We alert you about possible urban problems (licenses, green areas, protected areas)
- We review the Registry Documentation exploring if there are any issues with the identification of the owner, pending debt or taxes
- We alert you if there is any discrepancy with the information which appears at the Catastre
- It gives you market information of the area where the subject property is located
* RICS Valuations will not contain a translation unless requested. The cost of the translation will be added to the cost of the valuation.