When applying for a mortgage in Spain it is compulsory by law to present to the bank an official mortgage valuation delivered by an Authorized Appraisal Company.
ST Sociedad de Tasación does all type of valuations: For Finance Purposes, Divorce Cases, Court procedures and also for reinvestment or tax issues.
|Flats with surface* <= 50 m2||
255 € Taxes Included
|Flats with surface* > 50 m2
y <= 100 m2
345 € Taxes Included
|Flats with surface* > 100 m2
y <= 150 m2
445 € Taxes Included
|Flats with surface* > 150 m2
y <= 200 m2
545 € Taxes Included
|Other type of properties||Once you send us the property details we will contact you to send you a proposal|
* The surface informed must correspond with the real surface (including walls) and the correspondant surface of common areas.
** Those rates are subject the verification of the surface done during the visit of the property. In the case there is discrepancy with the surface informed by the client, there will be a modification in the rate which will be informed previously to the delivery of the valuation.
*** Valuations ordered through our english website are delivered in spanish language and includes an automatically generated english translation.
The valuations ordered through the website will be delivered to the client in pdf via e-mail. In the case the client is interested in receiving a printed valuation it will have an additional cost.
- Gives a market Value, used by Spanish Banks to provide finance to the buyers (around 70% of the value)
- We do a property visit, include floormap and pictures of the property at the valuation
- We measure the real surface of the property
- We alert you about possible urban problems (licenses, green areas, protected areas)
- We review the Registry Documentation exploring if there are any issues with the identification of the owner, pending debt or taxes
- We alert you if there is any discrepancy with the information which appears at the Catastre
- It gives you market information of the area where the subject property is located
*The Official Mortgage Valuation will be delivered in Spanish which is the language demanded by Spanish Finantial Institutions for Mortgage Purposes (Law ECO 805/2003)
* Official Mortgage Valuations for flats will contain an English Translation.
* Other Appraisal Typologies will not contain a translation unless requested. The cost of the translation will be added to the cost of the valuation.