When applying for a mortgage in Spain it is compulsory by law to present to the bank an official mortgage valuation delivered by an Authorized Appraisal Company.
ST Sociedad de Tasación does all type of valuations: For Finance Purposes, Divorce Cases, Court procedures and also for reinvestment or tax issues.
The valuations ordered through the website will be delivered to the client in pdf via e-mail. In the case the client is interested in receiving a printed valuation it will have an additional cost.
- Gives a market Value, used by Spanish Banks to provide finance to the buyers (around 70% of the value)
- We do a property visit, include floormap and pictures of the property at the valuation
- We measure the real surface of the property
- We alert you about possible urban problems (licenses, green areas, protected areas)
- We review the Registry Documentation exploring if there are any issues with the identification of the owner, pending debt or taxes
- We alert you if there is any discrepancy with the information which appears at the Catastre
- It gives you market information of the area where the subject property is located
*The Official Mortgage Valuation will be delivered in Spanish which is the language demanded by Spanish Finantial Institutions for Mortgage Purposes (Law ECO 805/2003)
* Official Mortgage Valuations for flats will contain an English Translation.
* Other Appraisal Typologies will not contain a translation unless requested. The cost of the translation will be added to the cost of the valuation.